Monday 13 July 2009

MA final show opening tomorrow!


Tomorrow night is the opening night of the MA final show at the Camberwell College of Art, and as a graduating student my work is there amongst all the other swish and talented people exhibiting. Check this site for information on the illustration part of the show:

camberwellmaillustration.blogspot.com

The work I am showing has been show in parts in numerous previous posts look at may and junes blog posts its the sneaky peak ones. I will show it on here after the show, thought id save it for the show though.

The show starts tomorrow (Tuesday) and runs until Sunday (Sunday)

As well as my work I will be selling the first copies of my new book "Super Japanese: Text Book 1" and also my first ever postcard will be available free of charge, gotta collect em all? start with the first!

Hope you can come to our show, we have put alot of work into it so we hope you enjoy it. If you come. Which I hope you do.

You should.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hehe your work is so fun! The MA show was great, I got a piece of toast as I walked out of the exit.
Good luck with everthing!
Olly

Abby said...

Heya, went to London today and found the college... with help from Sally. I really enjoyed looking at all the work, got me thinking about carrying on more with art after foundation course. :) Good Luck with the future! x

Unknown said...

I really enjoyed looking at all the work, got me thinking about carrying on more with art after foundation course.

--
Jhon
Home Security Systems no CREDIT CHECK everyone is approved