Thursday 8 October 2009

Happy Belated Birthday Yuki!

Here is a picture I have made as a birthday present for my very talented friend Yuki Nishimura (see her work at www.yukinishimura.com). What started off as a simple drawing to a simple poem that I wrote (inspired by her own work illustrating nonsense poems) kept growing and growing, and getting bigger and bigger until many months had passed with the picture still being unfinished. In the end I decided that I had to draw a line somewhere and I have declared it finished at last. Although I would still like to add more......

Happy Belated Birthday Yuki :-D

Click the above image or here to see a zoomable version. (sometimes you might need to click refresh to get it to load properly)

to see the swish picture Yuki made me for my birthday go here.

1 comment:

Paul Shinn said...

Cool! I checked it out on your website and zoomed right in. Hehe Discombobulated is a funny word!